Does Capsicum Patch Really Work for Back Pain?Release time：2023-11-28 Click：61
At present, one promising therapy is gaining popularity - the capsicum patch. because Back pain affects over 50% of adults each year. But does it work for back pain?
Multiple studies demonstrate capsicum patches alleviate back pain from strain, arthritis, sciatica, and other common culprits. For example:
- Data analysis of numerous studies concluded capsicum is beneficial for various types of back pain.
- 85% of osteoarthritis patients using capsicum patches for 6 weeks reported major reductions in back discomfort.
The capsicum patch likely mitigates back pain through:
- Temporary desensitizing of nerve receptors that transmit pain signals
- Increased blood flow to oxygenate tight, sore back muscles
- Blocking the release of substance P, a messenger that communicates pain
- Soothing warmth that distracts from nagging back discomfort
The compound capsaicin is responsible for these pain-relieving effects. When delivered transdermally through adhesive patches, capsaicin absorbs efficiently with few side effects.
Capsicum patches are easy to use at home:
- Apply 1 patch daily to the painful back area
- Works within minutes, lasting 8+ hours
- Effects compound over 2-3 weeks of continuous use
KONGDY Capsicum patches are worthy of your trust. If you want to know more information, you are always welcome to consult us