Pain Relief Patch: Cervical Joint PatchRelease time：2023-12-20 Click：53
If you suffer from chronic neck pain, an innovative new pain relief patch may provide welcomed relief. Cervical joint patches are adhesive patches that are placed directly on the skin over painful cervical joints to dull and relieve pain signals. These discreet over-the-counter patches work by slowly releasing pain medications through the skin to target sore spots.
Cervical joint patches contain medications like:
- Lidocaine - A topical anesthetic that blocks pain signals
- Capsaicin - Helps reduce substance P, a neurotransmitter that communicates pain
- Menthol - Provides a cooling sensation to distract from pain
- Methyl salicylate - A topical anti-inflammatory
These ingredients are slowly absorbed through the skin to provide localized pain relief by desensitizing pain receptors and reducing inflammation around cervical facet joints.
Compared to oral pain medications, topical Pain Relief Patch offers several advantages:
- Convenient pain relief without constant dosing
- Avoid digestive side effects from oral meds
- Deliver medication directly to the source of pain
- Easy to apply and wear discreetly
- Can be used alongside other treatments
Cervical joint patches are designed for those with chronic neck pain stemming from conditions like:
- Cervical osteoarthritis
- Whiplash injuries
- Herniated discs
- Pinched nerves
- Muscle strains
Pain Relief Patch allows you to manage localized neck pain without constant doses of oral medication. They can be used safely in addition to other treatments like therapy, injections, or chiropractic care.
Try cervical joint patches as a simple way to help dull neck pain from irritated cervical facet joints. These discreet pain patches allow you to get through your day with less pain and more freedom of movement.